Friday, February 27, 2009

Micro Is the New Black

A-ha!
Turns out Bink's Tiny Dalek, which confused her little dog [post below], is part of a larger trend of Tiny Monsters! And other micro things.

This retitled Star Trek novel is just one of a whole crop from Mighty God King. (I found the link from that source of all-things-Bill: Look At His Butt.)


Deanna has alerted me to "microwriting"--a piece of her "flash fiction" appears online at Camrock Press Review. Their guidelines limit submissions to 550 words.

I guess Kirk/Spock micro-fanfic would be flash slash.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention. I'm sure you can make flash slash happen if you're in the mood!

Fresca said...

I don't write fiction, but if I did, I would love to write flash micro-monster slash! With tiny Gorns, maybe... : )
Thanks for alerting me to this mini world.