Saturday, October 7, 2017

Blog Is Ten!

I've been blogging here on l'astronave for ten years, as of today:
Happy Birthday to blogging me, and love to all blog readers, past, present, and future! 
(I hope to write more later today, but right now I'm off to a garage sale of donated fabrics, etc., inside at the Textile Center.)



Birthday GIF ^ by the artist Maggie Rudy, of MousesHouses,
who makes her amusing mice from felted wool and pipe cleaners. 
Her book City Mouse, Country Mouse is out later this month.

4 comments:

Michael Leddy said...

Happy birthday, Fresca! Keep on blogging.

deanna said...

Happy Birthday to your blog! Thank you for every morsel.

gz said...

Happy Blogday...enjoy increasing your fabric stash!

Fresca said...

Thank-you, Michael, Deanna, and GZ,
I'm so glad you're here!