Friday, December 1, 2017

Lassie's Mrs. Martin on Julia Child

Michael at Orange Crate Art has written another Lassie fanfiction that marries subtlety and absurdity, "Bon Appétit", in which Julia Child visits Lassie's family and cooks with Mrs. Martin (June Lockhart).
Once again, I feel a photo might be a welcome addition.

After the visit, I'd warrant Mrs. Martin is invited to guest star on Mrs. Child's show. It seems she froze on camera, however, and the episode was never aired.




Photo collage ^ by me 
(and here's an earlier one with Robert Frost)

4 comments:

Michael Leddy said...

Too much!

Fresca said...

I wasn't sure about their relative sizes--perhaps June Lockhart should be much smaller...

Bink said...

Nice story...I didn’t see a place to leave a comment on Michael’s page...but maybe he’ll see here that once again he nails the characters and spirit of the show.

Michael Leddy said...

Thanks, Bink.

Julia Child was 6'2", taller, I think, than any Martin.